Bridal Shower

I am so grateful to God for richly lavishing me with the dearest friends and family! I was blown away by the thoughtfulness and generosity of everyone! I am so grateful for my sister Natalie and friend Amanda who planned the shower, you guys did such a great job! It was nicer than I could have ever imagined!

My sisters Caitlin and Shannon on our way to the shower (are they not beautiful or what??). I love you girls.
This way...
Soap favors with our wedding date on them, how cute!

As you can see the food table, everything looked so good.
At each table there was a beautiful spring center piece.
These two girls worked so hard to make the day so special! I love them!
"Pucker Up"
Opening gifts, trying not to break many strings.
David's aunt Val and cousin Lauren came in for the shower. I was so blessed they were able to come! (there were several cameras all at once)
93 more days from today until I become Mrs. David DeVries! WooHoo

My sister and my 2 flower girls, Autumn and Jenna.
Me and the Moms

As always, I AM ONE BLESSED GIRL!
The end...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hannah! This makes me really sad that I missed your shower! It looks absolutely beautiful. I miss you!

You're getting married! Weeee!!

Unknown said...

oh by the way that was me...
sarah kearney almost altrogge.
i forgot to leave my name