Thanking My Love!

I want to take a moment to honor and thank my future hubby! One of the MANY things I appreciate about David is his hard work ethic! David works so faithfully and diligently and desires to provide well for me and our future family together. He begins his morning usually around 4 am and works hard all day. Tonight after he got off of work he went straight over to our apartment and started painting. Then from there he went and served at the church all night. Yet even with the busyness of work he always takes time to either call or text me to let me know he was thinking about me and loves me. Whether its in the morning on his way to work, on his lunch break, as soon as he is off work and sometimes all of the above!
David thank you for working so hard, thank you for the way you press into God for strength and grace, thank you for the way you pursue me and thank you for the way that you lead, what a joy it is to follow you! I am reminded everyday how much I don't deserve God's grace given to me through the cross. Yet, in God's kindness He has richly blessed me and through His faithfulness I get to marry a man that I love and respect more and more everyday! I cannot wait to learn more and more about you as we begin our new life together. I love you so much David!
Here is a couple pictures from the apartment, more will be coming...


Thank you again Love for working so hard and getting the place painted and ready for me to come down! I Love you!

No comments: