Road Trip to Maryland


This past weekend Natalie and I took a road trip to Maryland! It was so much fun going on an adventure with her. We started out of our driveway on Friday morning about 9:30am but as soon as we got a block down the street we decided to hit some Garage Sales:-) I was able to find a T.V. stand for 10 bucks!!! I was so excited. But with that big purchase we had to go back home pick up the van, drop off the stand and get back into her car. By this time it is 10:30 am and we are ready to hit the road (or at least ready to leave our development;-) )

Saturday David became our tour guide and took us all around D.C. It was so wonderful hanging out with 2 of my most favorite people!


You can see the White House behind us, I was being a baby and didn't want to walk all the way over there so we decided a picture worked great!!

David and Natalie decided to make a deal in front of the White House.



The memorial was really well done and as I walked through it all I could do was think about my Grandpa who served in the war. I wish I had thanked him more serving our country!

The National Gallery of Art-David and Natalie


Hey look...I am actually the average height!

David eating this massive hot dog, Natalie and I watched in amazement!



We were all pretty tired by the end of the day. But we all had such a fun time hanging out together! Thanks Natalie for going on a road trip with me, I love you!

If anyone lost count...only 86 more days until the wedding!!! YAY I can't wait to
marry you Love, I love you so much

No comments: