Long Awaited Update!

I am so sorry I have neglected this blog for almost a month! Life has been so busy, but it is official I am finally living in Maryland. This past weekend my whole family moved me down (which was such a blessing to have all of them down here with me) to our soon to be new home as Mr. and Mrs. David DeVries! :-)

2 weeks ago my dad and I can down for the weekend and David and my dad went to town remodeling the bathroom and closet as well as put in beautiful french doors! They worked so hard all weekend and they got it all done. I am so grateful that they both love working with their hands.

So here are a few pictures of the apartment...
60 more days until we are married! David and I are so excited to relearn what it looks like to live life together during the week. It has been 10 months since we have been able to spend time together on a Tuesday night!
Our Living room, check out the doors...they transformed the room.
Hallway to the bathroom, bedroom and closet
In the process of becoming our make shift kitchen. We are hopefully going to pick up a refrigerator and shelf unit tonight to go against the wall.

Bedroom (just in case you couldn't tell:-) )
Bathroom before....
Now after...David did such a great job putting in the new floor! And yes, we painted it pea green, but I am so happy with the color!
Another angle
Closet before....
And after! I think this is my favorite part of the apartment, what girl does not like a big closet!
Hopefully, now that life will be slowing down a little bit, I will not go for so long with out letting you know whats going on as David and I begin our life in Maryland!

3 comments:

tessa said...

so beautiful! you're doing a great job of making a home for you and david! August isn't that far away now ;)

Becca said...

wow!! I am impressed! looks lovely Hannah. what a blessing to have Dad and Hubby-to-be working on it together too. :-)

Nancy said...

The place looks great. You guys did a fabulous job. Much bigger than I had expected also. Good luck with everything! Love you!
Aunt Nancy & Uncle Howie