Refrigerator


Yesterday, God provided a refrigerator! I have been looking on craigs list for the past week and there were a couple that I called on and said that I wanted to buy but had to wait until David got off work to come look at them, but once David got off work they were sold. At first this was very discouraging, but David encouraged me that God had something better for us and he wanted us to trust Him and he will faithfully provide for all our needs! And yesterday God blessed us with a beautiful fridge for dirt cheap! God is so faithful to provide and works all situations out for our good, yet so many times my heart is tempted towards unbelief and doubt when I can't see what God is doing. I am so grateful that we serve a God who in His perfect timing provides for my every need so that He gets all the glory!

2 comments:

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Hannah (and David),

I found your blog because I just became friends with Natalie on Facebook). I had no idea that you two were getting married and I am so excited for you!
I wish I had done a better job at staying in touch with everyone in Cleveland.
May the Lord bless you as you continue to seek him during this exciting season.

~Megan (Formerly Magoon) Roca