The Details

Now to fill in the details of all that are wondering what i really said during the elleged blank out by my now future wife. First I did not just say gibberish or talk about ligers bred for their skills and magic but if fact if I recount right I got the distint privilage to first bring out some of her finest qualities.

First her Servanthood is matched by none that I have met, serving me at a long distance, giving herself to the tireless and faithful service of the church and to serve her family so faithfully! but in all this I never once heard grumbling or complaining. Another quality that I so admire about my fiance is her humility and teachability. She always asks for my input into her life and responds to my correction by looking into her heart and examining her motives. Her laugh and smile brightens up even the darkest room and helps me laugh at myself. This all speaks of her love for God and her whole hearted commitment towards him in everything that she does!

As I bent down on one knee I asked her to give me the greatest privilage and honor that anyone could bestow upon me. This is where our stories coincide with her Leaping toward me saying YES YES YES!! The best words (besides your sins are forgiving) that this sinners ears have ever heard. She is the greatest gift that God has given me! (or soon to give me on August 9th!!!!)

No comments: