Let the Celebration Begin

Its finally official! I can now actually marry the woman of my dreams. This past Monday and Tuesday Hannah was very busy at work. She nailed down a church, recepti0n hall and bridesmaids dresses. So everyone mark your calenders, this happy union is going to commence on August 9th in the year of our lord 2008. I thought this would be an easy date to remember when I have Alzheimer's! All you have to do is think of two numbers. 8 and 9. so just go 8-9-8 and there you have the date! So this should prevent me from forgetting an anniversary down the road. Not that that would ever happen but I figure I will make it as easy on myself as possible! The church is Hope community. It is very accessible from the highway! Please keep me and Hannah in your prayers for grace and faith and to keep God at the center of all we do!

2 comments:

David & Hannah said...

WOOHOO!!! I can't wait to marry you love! <3

Unknown said...

We are so thrilled to be receiving such a lovely godly gal as Hannah for our daughter-in-law. God has truly been much better to us, as usual, than we deserve.

Don and Trisha DeVries(Dad and Mom).